Popular Posts

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Moving towards Dream with my team

Atlast I have found a team to work with, my college mates of total 4 members are now in team to go for the development of the innovation..!!

Yesterday we planned our first app for windows phone 7.8 OS, and started working for it….Our team includes Parag, Niranjan, Kritika and myself.

Parag and Kritika going to handle the design pattern for the app and me and Niranjan going for the code base of the app. Our journey begins now, its a long go, will make it move to the top, My dream from past 6 years begins now and here we move.

I will keep updating with the behind the scenes of our work and some fun time Smile

So guys tighten up your shoes, here’s the time to move on…. Lets Bring it ON…!!! Smile

2 comments:

  1. I have been using your app and I have to say its awesome.
    its great to know about the person whose app you are using.
    but what I don't understand is how is it possible to tell future just from birthdate?
    can you explain a little so that I can trust your app even more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad to see your response, its being really good to know about your interest in my app.

      I have connected my app with some famous astrologers, according to the birthdate zodiac sign are assigned and according to zodiac sign starts are assigned of yours and so the astrologers predict for the some patterns of the stars and so you get the info :)

      Spread the voice, spread the tech :)

      Delete